WELCOME BACK TO YOGA'S GOT HOT!
We have officially reopened our doors and cannot wait to welcome you back to YGH. Since we closed due to the pandemic we’ve realised what a special community of people we have gathered at YGH and look forward to filling the studio with the same energy and care!
With our clients in mind, we sat together and developed our plan for safely reopening our doors. For us this means vigilance in hygiene, offering semi-private courses and continuing our online timetable. The pricing information for courses and online passes are listed on our website. Once we return to the full studio timetable we’ll ensure all active studio passes are extended. We’ve outlined below the steps we are taking to guide you safely through your practice in the studio and a few things we need you to help with too
You can expect the same friendly welcome and check-in from our staff at a safe 2m+ distance. Our staff will be wearing facemasks for check-in and teaching. You will need to book in and pay for your course/classes in advance. We won’t be allowing drop-ins or taking cash payments for the foreseeable. This is in order for us to do our part in Track & Trace should anything become an issue going forward.
Whilst hanging out together in the studio post class will no longer happen in you are welcome to commune outside the studio at a safe distance.
Spick and Span
We pride ourselves in being very clean, but we’re stepping this up! We will be sanitising our busiest spots and high touch areas pre and post-class. You’ll find the studio freshly disinfected before you walk in.
Staff health check
We take the health and wellbeing of our staff seriously. We’ll be checking each team member’s temperature before their class begins. If it’s elevated, they’ll be heading home and we’ll be following our protocols to ensure your session happens as planned.
Client health and class check in
Below is our guidance for you to help classes run smoothly. Please adhere to this guidance to help the classes start and finish on time.
1. Please arrive 10-15mins early for class. You will need extra time for queuing and the signing in procedure. Late arrivals will not be permitted.
2. One person at reception at a time, please queue outside.
3. You must wear a mask upon arrival until you entre the studio.
4. Please arrive dressed for class. We are limiting the time spent in the changing area to reduce contact time. We also encourage you to leave promptly after class.
5. We will be checking your temperature at reception with touch free infrared thermometer. Please be aware that we may invite you to go home if you have an elevated temperature.
6. Please clean your hands at reception with our hand sanitiser.
7. Follow our two-meter floor stickers to the cloakroom. Please be patient and allow others time to hang up their belongings.
8. Please bring your own mat, props and water along with you. We will not be offering our water dispenser.
9. Once entering the studio you will be able to lay your mat where we have clearly indicated two-meter spacing’s from your neighbours and the teacher.
10. It is your decision if you wish to take your mask off during the class.
11. We will not be offering any hands on assists throughout the class.
12. If you need to use the toilet during class we ask that you wash your hands thoroughly and sanitise again before re-entering the studio.
1. Our showers will not be available for use until further notice.
2. After class you are welcome to use our hand sanitiser situated in the studio.
3. To exit the studio, please wear your facemask and exit through the studio door.
4. The studio will be deep cleaned after every class.
To ease us all back into the studio we are offering a range of semi-private classes with a limited six spaces per class. Each course is carefully crafted by our expert teachers and has something for everyone! Whether it’s a gentle start to a Monday, need to get back into your grove or ready to fire it we have you covered! There will be one class per day, running over a four-week period with the same group of people practicing each week. This will allow us to Track & Trace if we need too and give everyone a two-meter space around his or her mat. As restrictions ease we hope to build our time in the studio alongside our new cleaning protocols.
As well as our semi-private in studio courses, we are continuing the YGH community online with our livestream timetable. Throughout the pandemic we’ve been running our in studio favourites online – Power, Classic, Flow, Yin/Yang, BGH and Pregnancy classes. Below is a reminder of how it all works!
1. Sign-up in the usual way via the YGH App, MindBody App or on the website.
2. If you haven’t already, download the Zoom Meeting App.
3. We will email you the Zoom link to join the class 1hour-30mins before the class starts (make sure you have a valid/current email address logged on your profile!).
4. Click the link to join our livestream class.