Yoga’s Got Hot Ltd is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy sets out how we will use your personal information and who it will be shared with. Please read the following carefully.
What do we collect about you?
We may collect and process the following data about you (“your information”):
* Information that you submit online via our site when you register and / or login. When you sign up to our classes we require a basic level of information in order to provide a great class experience. Your name, address, phone number and liability waiver consent are stored within our systems following your registration with the studio.
* The following auto emails are considered operational, and will be sent regardless of whether a client has opted out of communication preferences:
(1) Appointment Confirmation
(2) AutoPay Failed Notification
(3) Client Schedule
(4) Forgot Login Information
(5) Gift Card Delivery Email
(6) Purchase Receipt
* If you have requested we save your payment details, your card details will be stored securely (as per PCI compliance) alongside your name, address, phone number and liability waiver consent, in our Mind Body Online software.
* Any correspondence you send to us or when you email us.
* Details of your visits to our site and the resources that you access (which may include, amongst other things; traffic data and communication data).
* Details of classes purchased on the site or on our client management software, MindbodyOnline Inc.
* Reservations you make for Yoga’s Got Hot classes; and billing information stored with our client management software, MindbodyOnline Inc.
How will we use your information?
We use your information in the following ways:
* This information is stored so that in the event that we may need to contact you regarding your class, account or health & safety, we can do so in a timely manner. We will only contact you with email reminders, notifications and monthly newsletters if you have opted in.
* We will never share your personal data with a third party and we will never use your data in any way other than the above.
* To ensure that our site’s content is presented as effectively as possible for you. For our internal purposes, such as quality control, site performance, system administration and to evaluate use of our site, so that we can provide you with enhanced services.
* To notify you about changes to our services.
* To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us, or which we feel may interest you (provided of course that you agree).
* To create reports to assist with future marketing.
We only keep your information for as long as is necessary.
We may use “cookies” to collect the information referred to and track your use of our site. Cookies are small data files which gather information about your use of our site and help us to provide you with a good experience when you browse our site.
We may use your information to provide you with marketing information that you request or that we feel may interest you. We will do this by email.
If you are an existing customer, we may contact you by email and/or sms with information about products and services which are similar to those we previously provided to you, unless you have indicated that you do not want to hear from us.
If you are a new customer, we may contact you by email and/or sms only if you consent.
If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please tick the relevant boxes on the form when we collect your information. You may ask us at any time not to use your information for marketing purposes by contacting us at: FAO Manager, Yoga’s Got Hot, 4-8 Learmonth Avenue, EH4 1DF or by email at email@example.com.
Where do we transfer your information to?
With the exception of our US based client management software, MindbodyOnline, we will not transfer your information to, or store it, outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”).
How do we keep your information secure?
All your information is stored on secure servers. If you have a username, password or other login details which enable you to access certain parts of our site, you must not allow any other person to use them and must treat them as confidential. If you believe or suspect that someone else knows your login details you must contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org soon as possible.
Although we will apply our normal procedures and comply with legal requirements to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to our site and any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Our site may from time to time contain links to and from other websites. If you follow a link to any of those sites, please note that those sites ought to have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for those sites or for their privacy policies.
You have the right to access your information and should direct any request for your information to us at: Manager, Yoga’s Got Hot, 4-8 Learmonth Avenue, EH4 1DF or by email on email@example.com.
You have the right to rectify your information by sending us a written request to us at: FAO Manager, Yoga’s Got Hot, 4-8 Learmonth Avenue, EH4 1DF or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have the right to ask us not to process your information or pass your information to other companies or organisations for marketing purposes. You can contact us at: FAO Manager, Yoga’s Got Hot, 4-8 Learmonth Avenue, EH4 1DF or by email on email@example.com.
You have a complaint about how we have used your information, you have the right to complain to the information commissioner’s office.
How to contact us